Tuesday 26 October 2010

So this is probably going to be my last entry on here whilst I'm in Uganda. I've printed out some of my boarding pass, though for some reason it wont let me check in my flight from Amsterdam to Liverpool. I think it might be because that flight isn't within the "30 ahead of me bit"yet. So I'll have to try and print that out tomorrow morning before I leave.


Buluba went really well. We didn't manage to get to Kumi in time, but that will have to wait until another visit in the future perhaps. Whilst in Buluba though, we did manage to re-organise some problems with running of vehicles and re-started an outreach program that failed some years ago. So all in all that trip, although extremely brief, was a success in many ways.

This is just a brief message to say that the trip is almost done, and there's only few remaining hours left before I'm on a flight home. I'm really excited to get back and see everyone again, and I'll post up here when I safely land.

Byeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment