Tuesday 7 September 2010

Just been to the clinic today to get my yellow fever vaccination. Such a small needle! I was expecting something more dramatic than that. I guess I'll find out later on or tomorrow if its going to put me out for a bit, although I feel fine just now. Whats all the fuss about? I got a bunch of info on the different malarial tablets you can take too, so need to give that a read.

I've also got an appointment on friday to sort out any other jabs like Hep A, Typhoid etc... Although, I'm pretty sure that I had those last year when traveling to China. I phoned up my GP in Glasgow but they were pretty disorganised, and couldnt find most of the vaccinations that I'd had. Still, better safe than sorry I guess, and I'm sure the doctors here will put the record straight.

My visa is being processed today too apparently (phoned them up to see whats taking so long). According to them I should have it and my passport back by the end of the week. After that, I'm pretty much good to go! Only the mosquito net and repellant to get now!

No comments:

Post a Comment