Friday 10 September 2010

Got my Hep A and Typhoid vaccinations today. One in the right arm, one in the left. Was hoping that I would get my malaria prescription too, but since the appointment was so late, the nurse said that the pharmacy would be closed by the time it was all written out. Gotta go to the Liverpool institute for tropical medicine tomorrow morning instead now, and just beg that they give me a slot to get them. If they turn me away, then I'll have to get them in Glasgow some time before or after my exam.. don't really want to have to do that. Still, at least I can discuss if I need Cholera and Rabies with them then.

My visa came back today too! All printed, and everythings fine. Oooooonly thing is, when I opened my passport to see it, some random lady's photograph fell out! I dunno who she is, but when I tried to call the embassy to let them know, they'd all gone home. Mrs X will have to wait 'til monday when there back in office before she can be returned. Otherwise I might just take here with me. She can be my accomplice!

No comments:

Post a Comment